Edward the Black Prince Lodge No. 1680
Meeting days and times
Third Monday March, May, October and December at 7.00pm.
Installation in May.
Secretary’s Contact Details
This single storey stone purpose built Hall has columns either side of the doorway. Masonic symbols are displayed above the door and on the metal gates.
There are seven steps to the front door, with access for the disabled via the kitchen door at the rear. The lodge room and the dining room are on the level.
What3Words link to the Lodge Building: https://w3w.co/rainwater.hedge.shredding
From the east.
From the A390, after coming down the steep hill at Tywardreath Highway, continue over the railway level crossing into St Blazey, along Fore Street. At the traffic lights opposite the Parish Church, bear left into Station Road then turn left into St Andrew’s Road and over the level crossing. After the road bears to the right and immediately after the railway bridge near the Station before the ‘Royal Inn’, turn left into South Park Road. The Hall is on the left just after the School and at the junction with Woodland Avenue.
From the west.
On the A390 into St Blazey at Doubletrees, turn right into Middleway, then cross St Blazey Road into St Andrew’s Road and continue as above.
It is easy to take the wrong road. If so, follow the signs to Tywardreath up Tehidy Road, and before the Parish Church turn left into Church Street, bear left into Woodland Avenue. The Hall is at the end of Woodland Avenue on the right, just before the school.
Parking is in the Hall grounds or on the roadside.