Saint Nicholas Lodge of Royal Ark Mariners No.1188
St. Nicholas Street
Meetings and Times
Second Thursday in March, May, September and November at 7.15pm
Installation in May at 5.00pm
Secretary Contact Details
This single storey stone purpose built Hall has masonic symbols above the door clearly seen from the road.
The lodge room and annex are on the ground floor; there is no separate dining room. There is easy access with a wooden ramp available for wheelchairs. An Induction Loop Hearing aid system is installed in the lodge room.
From the east. On the A30 or A38, follow the Town Centre signs. Opposite St Petroc’s Parish Church, turn left at the mini-roundabout up Turf Street, signposted B3268 Lostwithiel. (The entrance to the car park is immediately left at the traffic lights.) For the Hall continue and bear left into St Nicholas Street. The Hall is on the left after St Petroc’s Residential Home before St Petroc’s Close.
From the west.
Enter the town centre via the A389 into Town End, Higher Bore Street and Denison Road. At the Parish Church on the left, continue over mini-roundabout up Turf Street, and follow the directions above.
The public car park entrance is from Mount Folly. After parking, walk to the left towards Priory Park Football Ground and, before the Football Ground, there is a footpath up the hill to the right. At the top, turn right into St Petroc’s Close and the Hall is on the right at the junction with St Nicholas Street.
Roadside parking is available near the old Railway Station in St Nicholas Street and Harleigh Road. Do not park in the private road St Petroc’s Close, as the residents object.